Title Loan Requirements
Getting a title loan is a simple and viable option for quick cash even if you have poor or no credit. Auto title loan requirements may differ by state and lender but the basic requirements are the same.
Title Loan Requirements:
- Must be 18 or older
- Proof of Identification
- Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card
- Proof of Income
- Pay stub
- Some lenders may include social security benefits, Disability, unemployment and self-employment and contract Jobs as income.
- Proof of Address
- Utility bills, mortgage statements, phone bills
- Cleared Title borrower’s name
- Some lenders will allow titles with a small amount of payments remaining.
- Properly running vehicle for inspection
Title loan lenders may also require proof of insurance and personal references based on the value of the car and loan amount.
Apply now if you are comfortable with the requirements and would like to begin your title loan application process.